Oddball Part

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by kyop, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyop

    kyop LawnSite Member
    Messages: 4

    Gravely Guys:

    I have emailed Gravely support a couple of times over the last week and have not received a response so I'll try here.

    I need one of the four rubber stoppers that support and are located below the deck where your feet rest on a 260Z (Model Year 2000).

    It is a circular, solid rubber piece that my local dealer can't find in a catalog. Yep, tried them first before moving up the chain of command.

    Can you help me find this part? It is pretty insignificant except that the deck lid has worn the paint off through metal on metal contact.

  2. The Gladiator

    The Gladiator Member
    Messages: 70


    I must apologies, I dropped the ball.

    I looked this information up the other day but forgot to get back with you.
    The part you need is p/n 075160 and we have loads in stock. Just have your dealer order them.

    I'm surprised the dealer couldn't find them as they are in the parts book.

    Dan Kilgas
  3. kyop

    kyop LawnSite Member
    Messages: 4


    I also got the part number via email from Al Prokash. I called the dealer and the part is on order.

    Thanks for the help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page