1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Oddest yard decoration?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by grassmonkey0311, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Ditta&Sons

Ditta&Sons LawnSite Bronze Member

an infinity symbol.....#cruelestjokeonthelawnguy

Lady on the JOB likes this.
  2. crichardson

crichardson LawnSite Member

I saw in greensboro nc at a furniture shop they had looked like from a shutdown putt putt place at the beach, a huge giraffe and animal in one of the beds in the middle of the parking lot near the road. It was hilarious

3. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have one customer with a toilet in their backyard. It's under a tree where nothing really grows anyway so I don't have to trim around it.
    I have an old Toro Whirlwind in my yard lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

An ex customer of mine had this large bull statue put in his side yard.

5. windflower

windflower LawnSite Bronze Member

6. LewisLawn

LewisLawn LawnSite Senior Member

not specifically customers of mine but next to or near properties i maintain I have a 13 ft t-rex dinosaur a 57 chevy belair convertible that is now a flowerbed in the trunk and under the hood, a 6 foot tall parrot on a perch mounted on a pole

7. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

8. grassmonkey0311

grassmonkey0311 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MD/NC

LOL I don't understand the reason behind it, or the purpose. Do they use it?

9. p51mustang23

p51mustang23 LawnSite Member
    from MA

I've saw nearly the exact same thing. Sent a picture of it to my boss, which was all kinda funny because it was one of his favorite clients.

10. LewisLawn

LewisLawn LawnSite Senior Member

just recently picked up a lawn that has a ski lift attached to a branch of a tree in the backyard,,,,they are avid skiiers