OFF TO LOUISVILLE

SLC INC

LawnSite Member
We are leaving Minneapolis at about 7pm tonight. We are driving to Indianapolis and picking up a friend and then down to Louisville on Friday.<p>I hope to see the Walker walkbehind at the show.

Greenkeepers

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey Guys-<p>We never figured out what were going to do to ID ourselves. I'm going to take a bright orange/pink sticker and put on my nametage that says WWW.LAWNSITE.COM on it. If you see me come and say HI! What do you think of this idea? <p>See ya there.<p>Mike<br>Greenkeepers

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
ill admit it.... im very jealous! I would love to be at that show since ive never been there before and i love new equipment. Work comes first and theres no way around it for me!

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
Just got a new acct. that needs attention this weekend-EXPO came too Quick this yr. Won't be able to make it. Rats!<br>Just got back from vacation last week too.........<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

machine

LawnSite Member
I will also put the web site on my bage, I'll be down there Sunday and Monday. I'll do so free marketing for your site, hope to run into some you guys. I'll be sure to get a couple of brats at the Kohler booth.

L

lawndeals

Went to the show today it was great. Met Chuck there promoting the site - what a nice guy. The weather was great - 80's - not nearly as bad as last year. Hope you all have a fun time at the expo.