Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all - I'm getting calls from property managers asking me to clean up rental properties which have not been maintained in years... and I'm working to keep my trailer and equipment lean and mean. Generally Ill have to haul the debris off with me back to my burn piles. The grass at these properties is usually pretty bad as well. 2-3 calls per week like this.

my trailer: 6'x10' w/ 3' mesh sides. gravely 152Z w/ mulch kit, yard machine 21" w/ rear bag, echo 250 shred-vac.

right now I have my help pick up the cones by hand and bag them and Ill run over / mulch the stragglers w/ my Z mower then stuff the bags in my trailer on and around the mowers and haul off.

I'm willing to retire my 21".

Now I ask yall - what is the easier / fastest way to get up pine cones / pine straw that will fit on my existing trailer? (plus debris: 6 x 55 gallon cans worth of mulched cones / straw / leaves / debris per job.)

--------------------
Things that have caught my eye: ybravo 25, toro 30" timemaster thing, walk behind suck/vac thing, echo 255 shredd-vac + some fancy hose rig...???, G5 Gator blades and a respirator?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
ve a JRCO thatch rake on my Super Z with a Hustler 3 bag catcher on it and it'll knock loose and pick up 95 % of them and the ponderosa pine needles we have. The smaller fir and larch needles it may pick up about 60% as long as there not on a smooth surface like a driveway. To much blow out then.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle

Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Grass

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.