Lawn Care Forum banner
101 - 120 of 11,126 Posts
Hey fellas your right paper work and chat with the OHIO guys today. Should clear up later and run out and do some bids.
EASY AND TOMYou guys did sleep through spring and summer what do you want for christmas LOL:hammerhead: Tom you have had a rough one up there this week stay low.:dizzy:
BIGGIN
I have a demo of GROUNDSKEEPER PRO if you want it.:clapping:
JOSH

crazy, 6:30 it changed to snow from sleet, by 7:30 ground is covered. And just yesterday a customers is begging me to get her clean up done. she needs to look around and be like the weather chill.

Discussion starter · #104 ·
Hey fellas your right paper work and chat with the OHIO guys today. Should clear up later and run out and do some bids.
EASY AND TOMYou guys did sleep through spring and summer what do you want for christmas LOL:hammerhead: Tom you have had a rough one up there this week stay low.:dizzy:
BIGGIN
I have a demo of GROUNDSKEEPER PRO if you want it.:clapping:
JOSH
Well just about as fast as it snowed, it melted away already:dizzy: Josh, I want a brand new Walker MTGHS 31 hp Kohler with the High dump!!!!:p :D And a dump insert for my truck, and lots of other things. And a house with a garage. Do you want my kids' christmas list too??LOL:laugh: Hopefully be able to go out and do something here soon. A good day to sit home and chat with you Ohio guys and be bored for the most part

Discussion starter · #106 ·
Josh, you got me that last year?? Musta sent it to the wrong address!!!J/K:laugh: If you cant get me that for christmas, a 24 pack of Budlight always works too!!!:waving: They are having a couple open houses here and there, but the best one is on the 21st. Lots of people going and even a few here from LS and PS!!! So its gonna be fun. JeepCreep is def. one lucky SOB!!!! He is gonna be all tan before summer even gets here!!! He should have some good stories I bet

Discussion starter · #108 ·
I think we did miss it, but you never know. I have never went to one of those trade shows before, so I definatly want to go!!!! Let me know if we missed it or not

*trucewhiteflag*
Go away snow .I just got back from Atlanta GA. last night
them people made me jellous the trees are blooming and they are cutting grass and mulching i get back and wake up this morning and theirs snow on the ground go away snow go away. *trucewhiteflag*

Tom
Yes we did miss it :hammerhead: That one is in January we will have to all go. I can usually get free tickets. I can only get a certain amount felas so it depends who is on th naughty list:nono: .The next big show is in Louisville that one is going to be even bigger and badder than last years, You have to make the trip for that one. We got a hotel stayed two days bring the wife so on.
Josh

We tried to go to the OTF show but the car broke down and we didn't make it. Do they still have the CENT show in Columbus? It's been a long time since I've been to that show. I saw somewhere that they were moving the Louisville show up to Columbus next year or the following year.

Jim, I'm from the Akron/Canton area.:)

I was down to Louisville years ago when they had it at the ballpark (I don't know if it's still there or not), I was visiting family. We went to a triple A game and I had to walk by all the equipment and it just about killed me. I was hoping to go next fall to the show.

Jim, I from the Alliance area.

Tom, did you do any thing today besides putting the plow on??

We went out and salted most of our accounts. Canton, there we a few lots that people we pushing.

Since this is my first year..

Is not advertising this weekend a good idea? Should I wait till next week when I see the forecast is going to be in the mid 60's all next week? Just trying to hit them at the right time you know.
Hit them now You cant be a fair weather advertiser you will end up being late off the starting line.:hammerhead:
Plus your weather sticker is screwed up too.
JOSH

101 - 120 of 11,126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.