• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Ohio Wholesale Nursery?

BCFLawnLandscape

LawnSite Senior Member
Anyone know of a nursery in SW Ohio that sells wholesale plants and trees? Any help would be great!

OP
BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks, I'll do my best to get there... Is there a cost? or do we have to pre-register or anything? Please let me know!
Much Appreciation!

jasonnau

LawnSite Senior Member
I know of one here in Northern Kentucky. Ammon's Nursery. It's a little bit of a drive, but It's in Burlington. Not that far if you need a lot of stuff. Also, they are great people, and the selection is massive. Give you the phone number if you want it.

grassman2001

LawnSite Member
I see you are in Hamilton. There's natorp's up there is Mason, i think they are on Socialville Foster Rd. They have a huge selection. I'm down here on the west side of town and I go to Wilstar which is just off of I-74.

gqnine44

LawnSite Senior Member
Has anyone used Shemins? I know they are a national company and they keep sending me stuff in the mail but I havnt gone up to visit them yet. I think they are somewhere around King's Island.