1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Oil Filters And Air Filters For Kawi Engines

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by DAVELAWN, Oct 23, 2005.

1. DAVELAWN

DAVELAWN LawnSite Member
    from MASS

I have 3, 23 hp kawasaki engines. I do all my routine maintenance, which is quite frequent. Does anyone know where I can order bulk genuine kawasaki parts online? I have been paying 25 bucks for air filters, 8 for oil filters.....wondering if I can get something better, shipped to me direct??

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I would use Wix oil filters and go to www.jthomas.com for your air filters. You will save a ton of money.:)

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

I see alot about financial consulting there.. but nothing about lawnmower parts or air filters.

4. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

take a filter to your autoparts store they can cross reference it for you, I get filters from napa (wix) for $3-4. I also can get the same filters at carquest for the same money. Also I have used filters from j-thomas with no problems for several years at about $3 per filter. I also know a LCO that uses j-thomas filters on everything for many years and many of their machines are +3000hrs

5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

yepits www.j-thomas.com:)