1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

OK Here We go Again...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gce_ent, Mar 27, 2006.

1. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Take a look at these and let me know what you think. I finally decided to sit down and learn my Adobe Photoshop and think these turned out better. Yes I did get some ideas from someone who posted on this site so if it is you...thanks for the inspiration!

Attached Files:

2. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

This time with .jpg file for those who cannot open the .psd file.

Post Card Front.jpg

Post Card Back.jpg

3. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

I'am not sure about the faith based thing is that a big selling point where you are?

4. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

It is a big thing to me and yes religion is pretty big in these parts. I am not afraid to tell people I am a man of faith.

5. grandview (2006)

O.K.
    Go and give it a try any advertising is better than nothing.

6. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Curious to know if you think it would deter people from calling? Where I am from it lets people know that they should expect good work and honest price. Anyway, like I said just curious as to why you would leave it out.

7. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking card, but I too don't care for the religion bit, but thats just my anti-religious bias coming through. I've been burned by a couple "faithful" people that seem to think they're above paying dues.

8. grandview (2006)

9. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

I understand what you both are saying. Each to their own... I am by no means a preacher. I just try to live right and try to do right. Other than that we shall see how people react.

10. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Oh yeah and I am by no means above paying my dues... I can assure you when it comes time to meet my maker I stand a 50/50 shot at not being invited to the party.