Older EcoLawn Conveyor Belt Trim Rubber Attachments

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by PlantscapeSolutions, Feb 8, 2019.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Gold Member

Has anyone had any issues with being sold the rubber trim part that runs the length of the conveyor belt where the part design has changed and it does not fit correctly? You can get the part to fit on the old style square hopper but it will not allow the hopper to go back in place.

The rear of the different style part has a curled lip that hits on the frame that supports the bottom of the hopper. It does not allow the hopper to fully go back in place.

EcoLawn referred me to the distributor in Kansas and they have not called me back. I assume the part I was sold is for the newer style hopper with rounded corners. The part numbers I think are A-0025 and A-0026 and they sticker on the part shows to be correct but it's not.

I will post some pictures. Also my first transaxle lasted three years and the second lasted about 20-25% as long.

hort101 likes this.
  2. PlantscapeSolutions

Here are some shots of the new and old conveyor belt wipers 20190208_115909.jpg 20190208_115849.jpg

3. PlantscapeSolutions

They will fit inside the hopper but they have an extra curled lip that does not allow the hopper to sit flush.

The distributor didn't know anything so it looks like I'm the first one to catch the problem. I have emailed Eco the same pictures. The owner is in CA until next week so I'm in limbo waiting for feedback. 20190208_120543.jpg 20190208_120607.jpg