1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Omaha, NE guys??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by meets1, Mar 15, 2008.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey there. I am town this weekend cuz my wife is attending a hair show at MID AMERICAN CENTER. There are alot of LCO's around I noticed. Some have nice shop setups, visited a few. I ran across a landis (spelling) nuresy. Out buy a new walmart. That place is huge. They had at least 50 scags sitting there. More than I can count trimmers, blowers etc. One shop/building just for mowing equipment. They had more skid loader buckets than I have ever seen on a dealers lot. Amazing! I ran into two guys who are competitors but yet have shops with 100ft of each other. From what I have seen - at least commercial - everything looks neat. I was in the old/downtown market last nite and who takes care of the expo building? From the looks of it - very professionial! To say the least I am impressed with what I saw today riding around! NOw - alittle time to place a bet or two and then pick up my wife and then were off for the night again!