1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Onan parts manuals.

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by FIXDISS, Dec 22, 2007.

1. FIXDISS

FIXDISS LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys.Haven't posted in a while.I recently was given some surplus equipment that included a Miller Bobcat 225 welder/generator.So far I know I am in need of flywheel and stator for the Onan engine.Getting a little frustrated trying to find any help online thru Cummins or Miller web-sites.If anyone has the above used parts or can steer me in the right direction for illustrated parts lists I would greatly appreciate it.
    Onan engine model # P216G/I-11519H
    Ser # 997855199
    Engine family XN5XS.7822EG 714cc

2. Grass Happens

Grass Happens LawnSite Senior Member

ahh the lament of Onan. Good product, bad management. Everything is hard to find for them. I would try a JD dealer as alot of their products had Onan's. Also try RV places. If that doesnt work, PM me, and I can make a couple of calls after the new year.

3. FIXDISS

Thank you.

4. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

older Ditch witch 255,s have onan motors , may be able to do something there, I have a parts catalog for 1 at my office I can bring home and try to look up for you.

5. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

6. FIXDISS

Wow.Great info fom that site. Now I just need to win the lottery to be able to purchase parts. Ouuuch !

7. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

That's why their named Ooonan'$ !!!

8. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

I will get my parts dept to contact you on 01.02.08.

We are an Onan warranty station for RV, portable, standy by and all Onan engines.

Oldtimer