• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

onboard fueling tank?

JCPM

LawnSite Member
I would like to install an onboard fuel transfer tank in my 24ft enclosed trailer and would like to know if anyone has any pics.l
Posted via Mobile Device

T.Brandon

LawnSite Senior Member
I've been kicking this thought around my head for awhile now! Ready to see feed back on this

Edgewater

LawnSite Senior Member
I would put the tank in the truck...saves running a 24 foot trailer through the gas station.

Puddle of Oil

LawnSite Bronze Member
..................just subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwlpm

LawnSite Member
my topsoil supplier has a tank mounted on the tounge of their enclosed (it is a long, tall, narrow tank). just a thought that way you don't lose any interior room, don't have worry about fumes building up inside the trailer, and i think it would be easier to fill the tank and also the equipment there.

AllAmericanlawn

LawnSite Senior Member
Just ordered fuel station system from Super lawn trucks. I bought an Isuzu NPR used and ordered the underbody dual tanks for refueling. The tanks are 39/14 gallon, gas and mix gas tank. It was a little pricey at 2400 with shipping. But have not found anything else like it. I m guessing it will save atleast an hour refueling time per week. It should pay for itself over a 2-3 year period. Will take some pics and post soon after installation.