• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

One HOT trailer!!!

pjslawncare/landscap

LawnSite Bronze Member
My truck needed a wash so Im at the car wash when this guy pulling a trailor w/wooden sides pulls in and beggs to cut in front of me because his trailer is on fire. After extinguishing it, I learn that he was contracted to clear someones wooded back yard and he decided to start burning some of the downed timber when the neighbors started complaining and informed him that its illegal to burn in the nieghborhood. What he did next was load everything in his trailer and head down the road. Obviously it was not fully extiguished and the wind from driving got it going pritty good. Needless to say I was entertained as this was the first time I ever saw something like that.

GSPHUNTER

LawnSite Senior Member
Never saw something that good, but I did see a couch go up on a trailer one day while running around. The guy threw a cig butt out and landed on the couch and up it went.

Petr51488

LawnSite Silver Member
You should have let him wait.. Maybe he would have learned his lesson...

Mowman16

LawnSite Senior Member
I bet he won't do it again anyway.:rolleyes:

RedMax Man

LawnSite Platinum Member
Reminds me of my nieghbor.:laugh:

He had one of them toro riders with the engine just behind the seat.
Well he was out cruzzing around his front yard cuttin and then a leaf or something fell on the engine and it was in flames. He said he seat started feeling a little warm and looked back to see the smoke and flames then speed over to the garden and drenched the mower. it was junk.
So funny that i actually saw it happen, he got a good kick out tof it after and told all the neighbors about it.:eek: :laugh:
now i cut his lawn.

MSS Mow

LawnSite Senior Member

Well he was out cruzzing around his front yard cuttin and then a leaf or something fell on the engine and it was in flames. He said he seat started feeling a little warm and looked back to see the smoke and flames then speed over to the garden and drenched the mower. it was junk.
So funny that i actually saw it happen, he got a good kick out tof it after and told all the neighbors about it.:eek: :laugh:
now i cut his lawn.
Sounds to me like sabotage??? :nono: If you set his mower on fire, he'd have to hire you to cut his lawn. :laugh:

Uranus

LawnSite Bronze Member

now i cut his lawn.
Sounds to me like sabotage??? :nono: If you set his mower on fire, he'd have to hire you to cut his lawn. :laugh:
Sound like your playing dirty RED. :nono:

:clapping:

Mowman16

LawnSite Senior Member
That sounds like a great idea.... I'll have to try that one.:laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: