1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

ist that your skid?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

yes tht is my skid!

3. Midwest_cutter

Midwest_cutter LawnSite Member

You say the phone has been ringing like crazy and you are gaining alot of work. Just curious what all you did for marketing this year to get such a good response
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice bro, im also curiouse of what you did advertising this year.

5. KrayzKajun

Direct mail postcards and word of mouth. Has taken me 6 years to establish a positive reputation and set myself apart from the joe-blow grass cutters
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Adeas Printing

Adeas Printing Sponsor

Hi Lawnsite Members! Have you heard of our innovative Band-It Stick-It Door Hangers? They are a cost effective way to keep your advertisement on the door where it belongs & customers can even bring the ad inside & place it on the refrigerator instead of throwing it in the drawer with your competitors ads.

We have great start up specials on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It® products and even offer free CUSTOM design services if you mention this forum post! (No hidden costs – talk to a live customer service rep – lots of Lawn & Landscaping designs to choose from as well as custom design services)

5,000 only $295 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    2,500 only $189 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    1,000 only $99
    FULL COLOR PRINTING & STICK-IT INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock

ALSO 9"x6" FULL COLOR POST CARDS (with Stick-It) mailed & postage included as low as $0.26 each.
    SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!

Curious about our quality – request a FREE sample packet! www.adeasprinting.com/free-samples

www.AdeasPrinting.com/door-hangers
    866 - 778-4254
    stickit@adeasprinting.com

7. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Comeon Man! Seriously? Rude as hell.

8. fazzy815-66

fazzy815-66 LawnSite Senior Member

I second that! all your gonna do is make people not want to use your company!

9. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

I am with the other guys, If KrayzKajin had placed your name or # on his post that's one thing but to just SPAM his thread NO do not do that again. :hammerhead: One of the guys on here posted a pump guy and his info I called him to find out that 5 other the same day had called hell he did not even know about LS. You are just turning us off from your product.

10. KrayzKajun

well off to a full day of cutting. then drop off some shirts to be embroidered(for meeting customers) and then finish my bids for a HOA and apartment complex!