One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice i would like to pick up atleast 4 more weekly mowings for now.

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

house looks good! I've got to do the same thing with mine this summer. It drives me nuts. If anyone ever asks I always just say "yeah you can always tell the contractors in the neighborhood....general contractors house has siding falling off it and shingles missing on the roof, electricians lights are always flickering, plumbers house is always springing leaks, landscapers yard always looks like $hit hahahaha. Is that green plastic edging a common thing there? usually when you see it here, people dont put it in right had it warps and heaves after 6 months and look horrible. does the soil down there just prevent you from being able to keep a crisp spade-edge?

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Its actually metal edging. I change my beds every year so having to reshape an edge gets old quick(just for my yard)
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I see. Well it came out really nice! great deal on the Scag too. Good luck with it!

5. ms lawnman

ms lawnman LawnSite Member

Those are some great deals!!!!How do you like the Preen mulch?I've never used it before.

6. rob640

rob640 LawnSite Member

That is so true! I try to atleast keep the front looking nice but after a long hard day its hard to come home and give it one more go!

7. KrayzKajun

Picked up another real nice residential account today. And got my new shirts to wear when meeting customers. Pics up when I get home.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

I actually like the preen. Stays in place and has a nice color
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. ms lawnman

ms lawnman LawnSite Member

10. KrayzKajun

here is the new residential account i picked up today.
    [​IMG]

my new button down short sleeve shirt i got made to wear when i meet customers. came out awesome
    [​IMG]