1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

the funny thing is, they called me. they have a grounds crew, but they suck at maintaining the turf/landscape.

2. professional

professional LawnSite Member

Go to FindLotSize.com, it has a format similar to goilawn. It's free though. Not 100% accurate, but it is good at giving you an idea of sizes.

3. KrayzKajun

Thankf for tht info.:waving:

4. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

thats y they should leave these things to the professionals! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

5. KrayzKajun

Went to a home and garden show today with my mom. made a few good contacts with some home builders etc..

my local walker dealer had booth setup and had few reps from walker their. they want to setup a day for the walker rep to ride along with me while i can a 52" GHS w/26hp kohler.

i think the cut of a walker could give me an edge on my competition. plus walker is offering some really nice deals right now.

6. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Walker does make a sweet machine. If you can get one for a day then I would go for it. I have wanted to try a super b for a while but I never asked. Most dealers around here wont let you take any machines out for the whole day and I am not comfortable with just trying it on one account. I will have to look into them more when I ready for a rider.

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, it would be cool to try a 52'' GHS out for a day. Most I see are 42'' and 48'' ones.

8. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

The regional rep brought one out for us to use on one yard. I liked it but I would rather have a navigator. Plus the price tag...:0
    Mike

9. KrayzKajun

i have one stop that is 5 large lawns. so perfect spot on my route to demo the walker,

10. KrayzKajun

the price tag is not as bad asi thought.

2012 Walker 52" GHS w/ 26hp kohler is $12k plus walker is offereing 5% off and 3.9% for 60months and my dealer is offereing anither 5% off for spring open house. so it would be 10% off and 3.9 for 60mnths. not too bad.