• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

One of bobbygedd's customers?

exmarkjockey

LawnSite Member
I think some of bobby's customers are moving south.LOL. Lady called me today to give her an estimate. I show up and we begin to talk and she is the nicest old lady in the world (seemed too good to be true). Sure enough, her grandkids show up at the house and they refer to her as "purlple nana" and it is then that I notice that she is dressed entirely in purple. Then as we are talking about the yard she asks if I can kill the dandelions and I say "sure". However, she then asks me if it will kill the "violet" (actually speedwell) in her yard. I tell her that it will and she then decides not to have the lawn treated because she doesn't want to harm the "violet" (because its purple):confused: So I guess my question is, what would bobby do?

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
ok granny, i'll give you a choice: the dandelions, the violets, or the shovel? don't matter to me which one you choose

OP
E

exmarkjockey

LawnSite Member
I told her I'd spot treat the dandelions. Besides, I don't have a purple shovel to hit her with.:)

cantoo

LawnSite Silver Member
Spray the lawns to kill the weed then dye the grass purple. Everybody's happy. Do you have to wear a Barney costume to cut the lawn? Might be a tip in it.