1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Pump, One Pump Start Relay, and 2 Controllers

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by MEXANDME, Mar 29, 2013.

1. MEXANDME

MEXANDME LawnSite Senior Member

SCLM............thank you for offering the scanned document. It will be very much appreciated!

Regards,

Mex

2. MEXANDME

I think that I just verified that I have 2 dedicated conductors between the 2 controllers. On one end (where the old RC 7-A is) I have the RED and the WHITE in a 5 conductor multi-strand (the other 3 conductors are not in use). On the other end (where the ESPM is) I have 2 PURPLE single strand conductors terminated; one on the COMMON terminal and one on the MV terminal. With the RED and WHITE opened up on the RC 7-A end, I turned on the ESPM controller on the other end and I am getting 28 volts on the RED and White at the RC 7-A end.

I guess now it is just a matter of getting 2 ISOLATORS and wiring them in as per the instructions.

Am I missing anything??????????

Again, thanks to all who have replied. This one was out of my league but it is becoming a little clearer now.

Regards,

Mex

3. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

Are you the geek who sent me the I Core face panel and module the other day.

4. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Silver Member

you'd better watch it Rod.... or Greg is going to dock you a day's pay for giving advice on the competitors product. :laugh:

5. MEXANDME

Installed the two ISOLATORS yesterday (picked them up from the local JDL).

All worked great!

Thanks for everyone's help!

Regards,

Mex

6. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Good for you, thanks for the update M&M
    Posted via Mobile Device