1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

One-upping Fimco-Meister

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mad Estonian, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Mad Estonian

Mad Estonian LawnSite Senior Member

I just got myself the latest in ocular plant-stress detection, for a fraction of the price FM paid. The real kicker with these babies is they also have a built-in device that boosts your olfactory senses, thus enabling the wearer to actually SMELL highly stressed plants and turf. AND there's even a patented bristle system that is TOUCH-SENSITIVE to plant stress! I tell you, this is one amazing product, I'm hoping to acquire the local distribution rights. http://www.zymetrical.com/product.asp?3=241

2. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

3. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

By the way you smarty pants. Those glasses are a great ice breaker with hot women.

4. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

5. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

LOL... I can see where there would be tremendous advantages to this system over the one FM uses. :laugh:

I also believe that these will work well for the sexual satisfaction of your wife/girlfriend/significant other... especially if you upgrade to the vibrating eyebrows model. :)

6. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

Henry so ably demonstrates the usefulness of the flora stress detection glasses while checking for permanent wilting point readings.

DSC00172.JPG

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Nice shades. What make is the yellow gizmo?

8. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

RP-I'm sorry but i have to ask is this really worth the investment?

and what exactlly is going on buddy??????

signed,

Clueless in NEW ENGLAND(where all the cool toys come late)

9. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

If ya can't laugh you're in the wrong business.

10. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

It's a Lincoln. Ordered it through Forestry Supplies. Recommended by none other than our own ML.