• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

one wasnt enough

traman

LawnSite Senior Member
so i got my first exmark three weeks ago , 36 inch metro hp. with a multh kit. still running great ,doing everything that i wanted it to do . but now my dealer has this open house spring sale . so i start looking at an lazer hp 52 inch deck 23 hp koler 2004 model with the new roll bar . i couldn't pass up the deal . been using it for three days , what a machine , this thing is a beast, the cut is so fine it looks like carpet , up hills down hills wet grass , tall grass , sandy soil , weeds, what ever it all looks great ,thanks again exmark so what kind of a deal did i get you ask? $6559.00 plus tax and mulch kit and thay threw in thee pieces of 2 cycle equipment edger ,trimmer, hand blower all by shindaiwa . i never knew i could have fun cutting lawns god worked for 6 days creating heaven and earth and on the seventh day he made exmark thanks everyone traman

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Congratulations! The Lazer HP has been a great machine for us. Thanks for all the kind comments and remember...............the fun is just getting started.

Terry