Online Chemical Supplier?

whoopassonthebluegrass

LawnSite Platinum Member
I'm so tired of having suppliers who don't know crap about our line of work and have no interest in offering me decent pricing.

Are there any online retailers that sell chems? I'd even pay the same prices just to NOT support jackholes who suck at their job.

greendoctor

LawnSite Fanatic
Most of the online retailers are way more expensive because they cater to homeowners circumventing the label "for sale to, storage by and use by commercial applicators". Even for me, in the state where there are no lawn applicators, there was a substantial difference in price between me making arrangements to bring things in through my Agrium dealer and ordering something online. Including the UPS HAZMAT shipping, there was often a 20% difference in in cost favoring a special order through my Agrium dealer.

Turf Dawg

LawnSite Gold Member
pestrong.com sometimes has good deals and sometimes they are higher. I know you would not use these but Greendoc and I do.

Speedzone Southern 2.5gal is on sale right now for $158 or $150 for two or more.
Revolver 32oz is on sale for $265 or cheaper with two or more.

They also have free shipping and my closest places to buy these types of chems is over a hours drive one way.

The cheapest I can get the Speedzone is at Winfield for $148 and JDL is $180
The cheapest I can get the Revolver is at Winfield for $237.75 and JDL is around $300.
So sometimes if you count the drive and gas this place would be cheaper and easier for me.

DUSTYCEDAR

LawnSite Fanatic
THAT STINKS you dont have anyone that can help ya
is there any ag places nearby they can often get you the lawn app stuff

greendoctor

LawnSite Fanatic
pestrong is one of the places I looked at. Their prices and what it would cost for them to get it to Hawaii is why I work out my needs with the Agrium branch here. I do use another online vendor for Arsenal because that is a product definitely not used here and no one has any interest in stocking it locally.

OP
whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass

LawnSite Platinum Member
is there any ag places nearby they can often get you the lawn app stuff
Yes, there are. I live in a farming valley. But that's the problem - I'm just an LCO, not a 40-bajillion acre farmer. I don't small talk cows or crops. Hence, I'm not worth their time.

They know virtually nothing about the products they sell, and their offerings are EXTREMELY limited...

Just tired of depending on the undependable.

jjensen

LawnSite Member
I have used Pestrong as well. JDL matched their price on octane after I mentioned their price. Saved me $20 per 8 oz container. Last season I ordered Talstar from Pest Control Pros. cheaper than I could buy generic. You can buy one or more and still get the same low price. He passes the buy 3 get one free on to the customer that the manufacturer has in place. They were very easy to deal with. I will use them again.
Posted via Mobile Device

humble1

LawnSite Silver Member
I'm so tired of having suppliers who don't know crap about our line of work and have no interest in offering me decent pricing.

Are there any online retailers that sell chems? I'd even pay the same prices just to NOT support jackholes who suck at their job.
what chems are you looking for turf or pest?
Ensystex for bifentherin manufacture and will sell direct 888-398-3772
Essco- pest control 800-842-1104
Pest Control Supplies 800-821-5689 good deal last year on demand c/s ,advion and talstar liquid
residex or univar as well, you need to find their branch