• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Online Links to the Manufactures

The Mowman

LawnSite Member
I think it would be a great help to all in the industry to have a place for links to the makers of all the equipment. It would save time and effort when looking for new equipment and would allow you to comparison shop.<p>----------<br>Stephen<br>

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
Mowman, there is such a thing. I have the link on my links page on my website.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence

Hello Everybody:<p>Hey Guys don't forget about me?<p>Over 140+ links on one page to Outdoor Power Equipment Manufactures.<p>www.lawnservicing.com/opemanufactures.htm<p>Not one single page on the Internet comes close to this one, when it comes to providing information for the Professionals in the Green Industry!<p>www.lawnservicing.com/valuable_Internet_resources.htm<p>WOW I now feel like a Maytag repairman?<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: GrassMaster

Guido

LawnSite Silver Member
Grassmaster, you brought up a good point, and you get a pat on the back from me, you do have a great start-up page. I think this brought up a good point for the newbies. I think before they post questions here they should read every single page on your site!! Actually it should be a pre-requisite (they'll learn about that if they go to college next year anyway!!) Great source of basic info on the green biz, all aspects of the biz. Check it out!!<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
Sorry Grassmaster, I should have thought of that too.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence