1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Online Links to the Manufactures

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The Mowman, Jun 14, 2000.

1. The Mowman

The Mowman LawnSite Member

I think it would be a great help to all in the industry to have a place for links to the makers of all the equipment. It would save time and effort when looking for new equipment and would allow you to comparison shop.<p>----------<br>Stephen<br>

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Mowman, there is such a thing. I have the link on my links page on my website.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence

4. The Mowman

The Mowman LawnSite Member

Thanks, I did not know about other pages that had the links. I will have to check them out. Thanks again.<p>----------<br>Stephen<br>

5. GrassMaster

GrassMaster Senior Member

Hello Everybody:<p>Hey Guys don't forget about me?<p>Over 140+ links on one page to Outdoor Power Equipment Manufactures.<p>www.lawnservicing.com/opemanufactures.htm<p>Not one single page on the Internet comes close to this one, when it comes to providing information for the Professionals in the Green Industry!<p>www.lawnservicing.com/valuable_Internet_resources.htm<p>WOW I now feel like a Maytag repairman?<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: GrassMaster

6. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Grassmaster, you brought up a good point, and you get a pat on the back from me, you do have a great start-up page. I think this brought up a good point for the newbies. I think before they post questions here they should read every single page on your site!! Actually it should be a pre-requisite (they'll learn about that if they go to college next year anyway!!) Great source of basic info on the green biz, all aspects of the biz. Check it out!!<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Sorry Grassmaster, I should have thought of that too.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence