online or catolog supplier for......

mikeslawn

LawnSite Member
I would like to buy kohler oil filters and blades for dixon ztr's in bulk for this year. What sites could I find these products at with prices?

Mowman

LawnSite Senior Member
Mike,try the people at MowMore their address is mowmore.com<br>They have everything you need,from trimmer line,blades,oil&air filters, pulleys, belts, well you get the idea. They will send you a free catalog or you could proablly order online if you know what you need.Mowman

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
I recently ordered from J Thomas, quality stuff, low prices, and I wasnt gaffed on shipping-they charged the actual shipping charge. Actually, the belts I ordered looked identical to the exmark belt I had from the dealer except the exmark logo was blacked out.<p>Bill

Dingo

LawnSite Member
has anyone used the exmark 48&quot; mulching blades from Mowerparts? (the site listed above)i was wondering about the quality of them, are they the same size and thickness as the dealers? i have heard some stories of blades being shorter and alot thinner. The price is a lot cheaper than what i get them for some im guessing there is something different with them. any info would be a help thanks guys<br>Dingo

Stoner

LawnSite Member
I deal with a local company that ships nationally. The company is Preco. They have a large inventory and if they don't have it in stock they can usually get in a day or two. Their web site is precoparts.com and the prices are usually better than j thomas.

Top Forums