1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

online or catolog supplier for......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mikeslawn, Mar 4, 2000.

1. mikeslawn

mikeslawn LawnSite Member
    from florida

I would like to buy kohler oil filters and blades for dixon ztr's in bulk for this year. What sites could I find these products at with prices?

2. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

Mike,try the people at MowMore their address is mowmore.com<br>They have everything you need,from trimmer line,blades,oil&air filters, pulleys, belts, well you get the idea. They will send you a free catalog or you could proablly order online if you know what you need.Mowman

3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

I recently ordered from J Thomas, quality stuff, low prices, and I wasnt gaffed on shipping-they charged the actual shipping charge. Actually, the belts I ordered looked identical to the exmark belt I had from the dealer except the exmark logo was blacked out.<p>Bill

4. mowerparts

mowerparts LawnSite Member

Go to the Directory<p>----------<br>http://mowerparts.hypermart.net<br>

5. mikeslawn

mikeslawn LawnSite Member
    from florida

Thanks alot I ordered the catalog today.

6. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know how to reach J Thomas? I can't find a website but I would like to get a catalog from them. Thanks for any help.

7. Dingo

Dingo LawnSite Member
    from TN

has anyone used the exmark 48&quot; mulching blades from Mowerparts? (the site listed above)i was wondering about the quality of them, are they the same size and thickness as the dealers? i have heard some stories of blades being shorter and alot thinner. The price is a lot cheaper than what i get them for some im guessing there is something different with them. any info would be a help thanks guys<br>Dingo

8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

9. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

RightParts 1-800-458-2853. If they dont have it they will get it.

10. Stoner

Stoner LawnSite Member
    from MA

I deal with a local company that ships nationally. The company is Preco. They have a large inventory and if they don't have it in stock they can usually get in a day or two. Their web site is precoparts.com and the prices are usually better than j thomas.