• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Online t-shirt printing

stevenf

LawnSite Bronze Member
Local shops around me want a 12 shirt minimum at $400.00 when its all said and done.
Can anyone recommend an online screen printing company with good price and very good quality?

Kickin Your Grass

LawnSite Senior Member
Have you shopped around at different local shops? I get mine for around $10-$12 per shirt and I can order as little or as much as I want at a time. Maybe the shop you talking to is just high...

OP
S

stevenf

LawnSite Bronze Member
All local shops want $25-$30.00 per color per side up front. Then they charge the print fee per shirt which is about $7-$8.Then there minimum is around $10+ and they supply shirts which cost extra.
All places are the same price, only difference is some dont require a huge minimum.

Hodge

LawnSite Senior Member
All local shops want $25-$30.00 per color per side up front. Then they charge the print fee per shirt which is about $7-$8.Then there minimum is around $10+ and they supply shirts which cost extra.
All places are the same price, only difference is some dont require a huge minimum.
What is it you need completed? Do you already have the design ready to be printed?

Reason I ask is I do this work on the side (also). Screen printing, or vinyl applications should not run you that much per shirt.

Why 2 sides and not just the back? I got mine done about four months ago and bought my T's a Wallyword and brought it to them. They charged me a $30.00 design fee and no setup over 12 T's, I had 40, and $1.00 per T per color for one side. $70.00 out the door with 40 T's