OnPoint Facility Services

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Oxmow, Feb 11, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree...and no i’m not biting on it.

hort101 likes this.
  2. Flexer

Flexer LawnSite Member

doesn't look like a house to me....

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 5.19.44 PM.png

3. OP
    OP
    Oxmow

What’s that address...because the one in the email I got was a house according to Zillow

4. Flexer

Flexer LawnSite Member

400 E. king st malvern pa, they reached out to me today and it is all over their email and sample service agreement, web presence is minimal. Heard a few locals mention them. I believe they got the Key Banks in my area when USM lost them earlier this season. I had 11 of the Key Banks so I am guessing thats why they reached out to me. Haven't seen any pricing yet, just exploratory at this point.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  5. OP
    OP
    Oxmow

That’s not the address that was on their email to me.

39 crest ave
    Malvern Pa

This was what was on my email

6. JohnnyGreenCali

JohnnyGreenCali LawnSite Member

Just got a docusign from them. No hello no nothing. I tried calling but the phone mail box is full. Sent them a email but it bounced back saying the site does not exist. Their web site is all stock photos. That document they sent wanted SS# and all that. No way.

7. OP
    OP
    Oxmow

Interesting...Phishing at it's finest. I gave their information to the company that they requested a bid for (Bass Pro) for further investigation at Bass Pro's request.

What was the docusign for?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    hort101 likes this.
  8. LPSiowa

LPSiowa LawnSite Member

I've heard of OnPoint Security Group. They are an established business with a market in armed security services, some of which I know include contracts for protection of nuclear power plants. But they have a well made website.

Vaguely wonder if this company is OnPoint Security trying to expand into property management as well, with some serious growing pains.

In either case, phishing scam or brand new property management company, I'd probably steer clear. If they come back around to you in a few years I'd maybe look into it a bit further.

9. Landscapeleader

Landscapeleader LawnSite Member

This is the former Merit CEO trying a startup. Stay away and spread the word! He is one of several guys that almost ruined Merit.