Open Carry while working

jetson

LawnSite Senior Member
Me and my crew all open carry while working. Just pretty simple glocks and I think one guy has a 38. Had a customer this year be weird around it. Ask a few questions and is still weird around it. I get it. It’s uncomfortable if ur not comfortable with guns.. anyone else carry while working and if so have u ever had customer issues? There may be another thread like this but just curious. Some of those threads are dated.

RussellB

LawnSite Fanatic
Me and my crew all open carry while working. Just pretty simple glocks and I think one guy has a 38. Had a customer this year be weird around it. Ask a few questions and is still weird around it. I get it. It’s uncomfortable if ur not comfortable with guns.. anyone else carry while working and if so have u ever had customer issues? There may be another thread like this but just curious. Some of those threads are dated.
Can't open carry here. A group I am a member of is trying to change that. What State are you in?

OP
J

jetson

LawnSite Senior Member
I have to ask, why? Are you working in a area where you think you need protection?
Or open carry to deter any ill minded folk?
I think it’s just part of my wife and I family over the last 10 years or so. And probably more or less these days because there has been a high increase in crime. Car jacking and stuff. And seems to be a crap ton of crackheads wondering the streets.. don’t work in any “bad areas” I guess. I mean they could technically all be. But was curious to see if other guys are ok with open carry also for their workers and or had any issues.

OP
J

jetson

LawnSite Senior Member
I think it’s just part of my wife and I family over the last 10 years or so. And probably more or less these days because there has been a high increase in crime. Car jacking and stuff. And seems to be a crap ton of crackheads wondering the streets.. don’t work in any “bad areas” I guess. I mean they could technically all be. But was curious to see if other guys are ok with open carry also for their workers and or had any issues.
If of course ur state allows it.