1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

open trailer setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Green Grass, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Green Grass

Green Grass LawnSite Member
    from MN

hey anybody want to post a pics of how there open trailers are set up.

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

Mine is a 6x10 modified mid-atlantic single axle. 2x2 bracing has been added to the underside, solid sides for mulch etc, tarp tie-downs, rear drop jacks, reflective tape, extra lighting, trimmer racks, tool storage bay. This year I'll be replacing the 3000# axle with a 5000# w/brakes. Oh I also put 2x4 post brackets for leaf season and 800# recessed floor tie-downs.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=129626

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

i remember Grn Mtns original post, im glad you brough this up, as if i end up getting an open trailer next week instead of enclosed your ideas are very inspiring to me to make mine similar.....if i get the enclosed or open, either way ill post pics...lots of reason for buying the open now over the closed but i won't get into that....Grn Mtn..NICE JOB ON THE TRAILER!!

4. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

bump bump bump

5. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

hers is our 16

3 timmer rack

holds 62 Z and 36. on a typical day, will hold 2 36's 1 48 and 1 62z

Cage holds 3 backpack blower, hedger, chainsaw, mix and reg gas, On back of cage is a gorrilla a frame ladder, on top is a bagger and a trailer box and DOT approved ratchet straps. on the drivers side is 2 green touch enclosed trailer tool racks with
    ASsorted tools.

6. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

here ya go.,
    [​IMG]