Opinion on a business card

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cody bishop, Feb 11, 2018.

1. cody bishop

cody bishop LawnSite Member

i am looking for opinions on my potential business card

F1415AFF-620B-472F-94F5-A6EEB7D539B1.png

2. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Anything else you want to add on it?

tonygreek likes this.
  3. cody bishop

cody bishop LawnSite Member

Such as???

4. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Website or Facebook URL, email address, list of services you provide, some sort of slogan, free estimates.. just a few

13Razorbackfan and Greencuts518 like this.
  5. ltdlawn

ltdlawn LawnSite Silver Member

I'd recommend adeas printing for your cards. Order at least 1000 and pass out to anyone that will take one

JLSLLC likes this.
  6. zraffz

zraffz LawnSite Senior Member

I'd remove the wheel barrow, move your name to the bottom right with your number underneath it. I'd include Free estimates somewhere on the card (perhaps above your services).

In the area from Center to right, I'd bullet list the services you provide;
    mowing, trimming
    Pruning
    Leaf cleanups
    Mulching

13Razorbackfan likes this.
  7. Greencuts518

Greencuts518 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I might use adeas myself as I can't get what I want on vistaprint...go pro kid it will pay off..payup

8. robertjr93

robertjr93 LawnSite Member

Hit vistaprint up and use one of their templates. The card is very plain you want something people will think about when they get.

9. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

I would agree with using vistaprint, you can get a decient color background on there site and its all a fraction of the cost of the local printer.

10. Adeas Printing

Adeas Printing Sponsor

Thank you so much for all the shout outs, I really do appreciate it AND all of us here appreciate your efforts to support small business. We do offer full color business cards on 14pt gloss cover - 1,000 for $35. We do have some templates you can customize and if you did want to have some help from our designer we can do a basic custom design for only $15 and then you won't have the same card as your competitor. Let me know if I can be of any help. robin@adeasprinting.com or call (866)778-4254. Here is a link to view other pricing options.. smaller or larger quantities, printing on back etc.
    https://www.adeasprinting.com/business-cards-150/

zraffz likes this.