• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Opinions needed on possible logo.

tsh1773

LawnSite Senior Member
Please give me your opinions on my possible logo. Thanks.

blue ribbon logo.jpg

Let it Grow

LawnSite Senior Member
Good idea, bad graphic. It looks like you pulled it straight out of Word clipart. If it were me I'd find a better looking ribbon (I personally like the dark royal blue ones.)

I think the idea is great though.

Just my opinion

OP
tsh1773

tsh1773

LawnSite Senior Member
Actually my wife drew that one freehand in illustrator. She is setting it up so that I can personally make changes. I thought of maybe adding more dark blue and a hint of green.

Let it Grow

LawnSite Senior Member
Wow...don't I feel smart! Before long I'll be able to fit my whole foot in my mouth!!!
I hope she didn't take my earlier post personally. She did a great job for doing it free hand, I just meant that it was too normal.

OP
tsh1773

tsh1773

LawnSite Senior Member
Oh no dont worry she didnt see your comment. She doesnt know this site exists. Criticism is welcome.

IndyPropertyCare

LawnSite Member
TSH..... think GREEN ,,, make the logo using green... ;) afterall we are in the green industry.... it helps trust me. Blue ribbon is good.....

Team Gopher

LawnSite Platinum Member
Hi tsh1773,

How about the ribbon to the left of the text "Blue Ribbon." That might help keep the proportions equal to the size of a truck door panel.

OP
tsh1773

tsh1773

LawnSite Senior Member
Opinions welcome...

blue ribbon new final lawnsite.jpg