Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
From a personal standpoint I like the neatness of the before. BUT ...I think the after will definately get people to looking and reading. It stands out. It's just enough off to make you look. Since the point is to get noticed the after after gets my vote.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Originally posted by Currier
From a personal standpoint I like the neatness of the before. BUT ...I think the after will definately get people to looking and reading. It stands out. It's just enough off to make you look. Since the point is to get noticed the after after gets my vote.
I am with currier on this one. I personally like the before much better, BUT the after is very different. It will sure get them to look!
I am sure that, that is what you had in mind when you came up with the bullseye......... an attention getter.:D

·
Registered
714 Posts
I am into neat therefore #1 gets my vote.
Personal experience with truck signage is that I attracted the shoppers and penny pincher's (never got a quality account with this style advertising) but it is a nice tax write off.

BobR

·
Registered
629 Posts
The first one is neater, BUT you will definitely get more looks with the second one! I noticed that your website wasn't on your second one. I think you ought to leave the site where it is and have your # under it like it is in the 2nd pic. JMO :)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Jim,

Having red trucks is a tough color choice for signage. The plain lettering only goes so far. Try to incorporate some color & maybe a logo. We have all of the trucks similarly lettered. There are some color differences w/ the vinyl letters dependent on truck colors. The pic doesn't do the layout justly. It looks a lot better in person. My $.02 - see a graphic designer. W/out the large signs for the dump body, these trucks cost about $160 each lettered both sides.
Good luck. You run a quality operation & I have great respect for you & your operation.

BTW, the dump body is scheduled to be painted later this week

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Sky

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.