Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
I wouldnt say night and day difference, but the newer machine seems to have stronger hydros, it is a little bit more user friendly, just simple things like the seat stays up when you push it forward and such. It is hard to tell if it is better because of improvements or the fact that my 05 has 1000+ hrs or the fact that the operator that uses it is anything but gentle ( gotta be done at 5 ya know)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just bought the 07 60"/25 Ztwo. I absolutely love this machine. I don't use commercially though. Its used on my property and my parents. I 300+lbs and that 25 Kawi does a pretty good job of pulling me on the hills I have. Its pretty fast to boot. I was shocked at how fast it was. My only complaint is the suspension seat. Great concept however I believe the springs are only rated up to a 245lb rider, so I just bottom it out. Maybe if I get the time this winter I'll tinker with it and try to change out the springs for bigger ones.

What kind of price are they offering you? I just paid $5679 plus tax.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just bought the 07 60"/25 Ztwo. I absolutely love this machine. I don't use commercially though. Its used on my property and my parents. I 300+lbs and that 25 Kawi does a pretty good job of pulling me on the hills I have. Its pretty fast to boot. I was shocked at how fast it was. My only complaint is the suspension seat. Great concept however I believe the springs are only rated up to a 245lb rider, so I just bottom it out. Maybe if I get the time this winter I'll tinker with it and try to change out the springs for bigger ones.

What kind of price are they offering you? I just paid $5679 plus tax.
Thanks for the reply. I guess not a lot of guys are running Z2's/ Cub Cadets.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I have a 08 Cubcadet TANK which is the same as the lesco and I absolutly love it. I'm planning on buying another one in a year or two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.