• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Opinions On Hustler

• Thread starter Lowes_Landscaping
  • Start date
L

Lowes_Landscaping

We just picked up their line where I work. I was wanting to get some thoughts on what your good/bad experiences with them have been.
Thanks for the help

Erik

sodzilla

LawnSite Member
Everything I've seen and heard about them is good. I'm buying two this year. Plus my local dealer( 40 miles away from where I work if you can call that local) is great. He said if I ever break down just call and he'll send a guy out with one for me to use and take mine back to fix it.

KL Squared

LawnSite Member
Just bought a Hustler Mini Z yesterday. The price was right and was very pleased with the demonstration. I was able to compare a SCAG Tiger Cub with the Hustler. Both were fine machines but the Hustler was $400.00 cheaper.

bayfish

LawnSite Senior Member
Have a 2003 Hustler Z 60" with 24 Honda. Excellent mower so far, will definitely get another. Very heavy duty and simple design.

Doc Pete

LawnSite Gold Member
Originally posted by Lowes_Landscaping
We just picked up their line where I work. I was wanting to get some thoughts on what your good/bad experiences with them have been.
Thanks for the help
Erik
Their WB's are second to none. You may not like selling them since they never break, and you won't make any money off of parts for them...:D

L

Lowes_Landscaping

Sounds great guys. I dont mind not making the money on parts.... as long as we have satisfied customers that come back like you all we'll be succesful. Any more opinions?