ordered a Shindaiwa LE242

kawasaki guy

LawnSite Fanatic
are things good? ordered one into the dealer since my stihl attachment sucks (head spins on shaft) and because i like shindaiwa T242, and I can use parts off of one machine to fix the other if needed. dealer told me he likes stihl better, but since i haen't had good luck with my stihl, I ordered a Shindy.

RussellB

LawnSite Fanatic
I don't know anything about the T242 but I used to fish the Egg Harbor river back in the 70s. Is it still full of pike? (Someone will come by and answer your question)

OP
kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy

LawnSite Fanatic
I don't know anything about the T242 but I used to fish the Egg Harbor river back in the 70s. Is it still full of pike? (Someone will come by and answer your question)

not sure but will ask around. will pm if I find anything

OP
kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy

LawnSite Fanatic
bump anyone?

WayneJessie

LawnSite Member
are things good? ordered one into the dealer since my stihl attachment sucks (head spins on shaft) and because i like shindaiwa T242, and I can use parts off of one machine to fix the other if needed. dealer told me he likes stihl better, but since i haen't had good luck with my stihl, I ordered a Shindy.

My T242 has been great. I like the engine. It screams. I gutted the cat/muffler on it and it dropped the operating temps way down and made it much easier to start. I did not have good luck with Stihl's late model stuff either and have not regretted passing on their handheld stuff.

Top Forums