Ordered a Z-Spray today

Green Lawns llc

LawnSite Member
Today I made my first step on becoming a z-spray team member. I ordered an

Intermediate
7 gallon specialty tank
Foam marker system
Hypro flood tip system

I would like to thank everyone for all the information that I have received on this site. The info that I gained has made my purchase that much easier and definitive. I will post some pics in March when she comes in.:cool2:

a plus bob

LawnSite Bronze Member
Today I made my first step on becoming a z-spray team member. I ordered an

Intermediate
7 gallon specialty tank
Foam marker system
Hypro flood tip system

I would like to thank everyone for all the information that I have received on this site. The info that I gained has made my purchase that much easier and definitive. I will post some pics in March when she comes in.:cool2:

Did you request it in March or are they that booked up ?? Congrats you will love it.:)

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
i agree, boxes are not useful to me either. get another tank while you can.

congrats and glad we could help. that is the purpose of this site and i love it too, when there is not any fighting by a bunch of idiots

rcreech

Sponsor
I will also say an additional tank is better!

Just think with 2 - 7 gallon tanks on the Int you almost double your liquid capacity!

Capacity = $$$$$ and effeciency

As far as the fighting stopping Grassman...when do you think it will happen? :laugh:

Grandview

LawnSite Gold Member
Throw the hand spreader in the hopper or find a place to hang. I fertilize some huge properties and always do them without using the box. If I need extra fertilizer I might throw and extra bag on top of the full hopper. Spyker makes extensions for those hoppers also.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
the fighting will never stop rod, just like inthe middle east! too many radicals!

Top Forums