1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. OP
    OP
    PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Few random hydroseed pics...

:headphones:

Gene Simmons.jpg

Hydroseed Barge Job-web.jpg

USContructionTest.jpg

JoshTaylor.jpg

2. MikesProLawn

MikesProLawn LawnSite Member

DEF is a pain. We have 3 Dmax 03, 04, 07. I snuck the last one in just before the switch. I gotta say, I love the Allison tranny but the 6 speed is much nicer then previous models. The terrastar runs the same trans and 3 cab options.

Since I guess your down to 3 of the smaller chassis straight cab dumps, what has filled the gap on the newer ford that got the boot.
    Us GM fans need to keep our fingers crossed for 2016/17 model year for a medium duty truck. The dodge 4500/5500 are so expensive that for a few more $$ you could get a REAL medium duty and have it run to 600k miles

3. Shorelandscaper

Shorelandscaper LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Impressive operation. I bet hydroseeding from the barge was pretty neat

4. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Pittsburg, TX

Looking good!

5. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Any plans of going to a hooklift or rolloff truck for dumpsters and put the hydroseeder and mulch blower on flat bed bodies? Eliminates a few extra trucks running around, regustration and maintenance etc. unless they all roll out every day

6. Clarkscape

Clarkscape LawnSite Member

Curious, if you guys still prefer to use the skid steer for fall clean ups? Thanks.

7. wilsonsground

wilsonsground LawnSite Member

No they use a tow behind self contained unit now. not sure the names of them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. socty

socty LawnSite Member

Mother nature sending you plenty of business this winter, eh? Probably almost sick of it, despite the massive revenue. I just do a few driveways with my snowblowers. Starting to worry that its going to be a really late start to the mowing season here in New England!

9. OP
    OP
    PR0 TURF

We bought a new truck a few weeks ago and just got it back from the sign shop. Pretty cool!

:clapping:

Mr. Plow.jpg

10. OP
    OP
    PR0 TURF

Here's a few random snow shots from this winter

Backhoe Snow (3).jpg

CAT 980 Snow (4).jpg

Rockingham Crane.jpg