Lawn Care Forum banner
101 - 120 of 1,872 Posts
Why NH plates on the truck? Just curious. Not that anyone could tell after the center-punch. LOL.
Operation is definately top notch, everything I've seen and read so far looks very professional. Keep up the great work.

Discussion starter · #107 ·
Hey Pro-Turf! Nice to see the locals. Congrats on the Hannafords plowing account. Poor guys got the Freightliner deep in mud the other day over on Primrose hill.

I'm sure you've seen us around:)

To anyone who's skeptical these guys at Pro-Turf have an awesome reputation among customers and other landscapers. Even my own clients have said very nice things bout Pro-Turf. Top notch opperation!

I bet the co. your referring to with the logos on everything also is Greener. Many of the biggest companies around here are owned by the younger guys.
Hey there...thanks for the kudos on Hannaford! Yea...Primrose gets to be a real mud bowl after we get some heavy rains...uggghhhhh...thats not the first time!

Thanks for all the compliments on running a tight operation...we try our hardest! You seem to have the ball rolling quite well yourself...keep it up!

Greener & GroundHog up in Londonderry do an awesome job with lettering everything...i love seeing that in a company!

Discussion starter · #108 ·
Why NH plates on the truck? Just curious. Not that anyone could tell after the center-punch. LOL.
Operation is definately top notch, everything I've seen and read so far looks very professional. Keep up the great work.
Thanks for the kudos!! Goood eye on the plates...not many people pick up on that. When I started out I was working out of my mom's house in Dracut...but around 2003 I moved to the next town over...which is Pelham NH...so I would've had to changed my phone number...different exchange for MA & NH...and change alot of the lettering on our trucks & trailers...letterhead...shirts etc...so it was easier just to stick with the "Dracut MA" status that we had already been working with...even though we are 5 min up the road in NH...that's pretty much it...nothing sneaky hahaha

congrats pro turf on running a very clean & organized business.
this was my 5th year in business, & first at running two crews. i totally agree with you good employees are the key!
appreciate you sharing the insight on how you run your operation.

Discussion starter · #115 ·
congrats pro turf on running a very clean & organized business.
this was my 5th year in business, & first at running two crews. i totally agree with you good employees are the key!
appreciate you sharing the insight on how you run your operation.
You can't go anywhere with bad employees...they are a direct reflection of you and your operation. Thanks for the kudos on everything...keep up the good work yourself TopDog!

Any other questions please ask...I love talking about this stuff...:dancing:

Hey there...thanks for the kudos on Hannaford! Yea...Primrose gets to be a real mud bowl after we get some heavy rains...uggghhhhh...thats not the first time!

Thanks for all the compliments on running a tight operation...we try our hardest! You seem to have the ball rolling quite well yourself...keep it up!

Greener & GroundHog up in Londonderry do an awesome job with lettering everything...i love seeing that in a company!
I got outta that place once i got a shop and 2 new dump sites in Dracut that are much better. Dave a nice guy though no offence to him. I was there a couple weeks ago dumping for a buddy when the the "big white monster" rolled in and sunk hahaha.

My goal is to make friends with the competition not enemies even though we're in the same line of work. Obviously there are the lowballer jerks who are just out to cause trouble but with the economy not so hot it helps to work as a team and get along so you dont scare away the customers and give your industry a bad reputation.

I'm workn to keep the quality and reputation at the top and not kill the price margins just to get the job. Puts the bigger guys like you outta business when the rookies come in and go to town like making caos with no knowledge on anything.

You guys must have a blast plown Uncle Bob's hahaha its a maze.

Are you still voted best in the Merrimac Valley?

Discussion starter · #117 ·
Here are some more pics of our hydroseeder...right when we bought it...then after we went thru it...cleaned it up...and got it ready to roll...the pics don't seem to be of the best quality...but you get the idea...:cool2:

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Discussion starter · #120 ·
This is what we usually send to our customers for a Christmas card...I don't have any copies of the actual card...just a few of the pics we have used over the years...ho ho ho

Snow Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Dog Vertebrate Tree Mammal Sky

101 - 120 of 1,872 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.