• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Our Junk Trucks

rbriggs

LawnSite Member
Here's a pic of some of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?'s equipment and staff. I realize it is not an LCO, but our services are very similar to yours in business structure and practices. I get quite a bit from this forum. Thanks guys and gals.

main_img_franchise.jpg

OP
R

rbriggs

LawnSite Member
Quite honestly, I love the Fords. However, most of our fleet is now Nissans and Isuzu NPRs. The Isuzus appear superior to the Nissans. Obviously they are better on fuel than the Fords. However, the Fords are a far superior vehicle in terms of pulling, towing and working all around. No Doubt!
Unfortunately, the corporate office now requires all franchises to purchase the Isuzus or GM cabovers. :cry:

South Florida Lawns

LawnSite Platinum Member
I haven't seen any of your trucks around here yet. There is so much construction down here in the last 5 or so years. Mostly condo's and new homes, I'm sure the market for hauling services is high around here. Good luck with the buisness.

jblawns123

LawnSite Senior Member
Saw one of your trucks a week ago in Wareham MA. It was a Isuzu cabover and the lettering looked excellent. Grabbed my attention. Looks like some really nice Dump body with the pull out ramp, Double swinging doors and mesh tarp. Yea, I was checking out the ride. I even remember the guy sitting in the passenger seat was eating Pringles that he kept on the dash.

AL Inc

LawnSite Bronze Member
I've seen a few around here, too. Both the Fords and the UD's.

OP
R

rbriggs

LawnSite Member
The truck boxes have their flaws, but overall they are decent. Here's a pic of the company wrapped Toyota Scion.
Great for marketing. People love it!

scion.jpg

OP
R

rbriggs

LawnSite Member
This beauty belongs to the San Francisco franchise. I can only imagine what it costs to fill the tank. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

SanFran-Hummer.jpg