1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Our new 2013 Walker Diesel

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ClassicLawnCareInc, Mar 30, 2013.

1. ClassicLawnCareInc

ClassicLawnCareInc LawnSite Senior Member

I just picked it up today.

2013 Walker GHS with the 21 HP Kubota diesel and 48" deck.

I had the dealer install a quick deck height adjust on it and the 2 plastic bins that go inside the grass handler.

This is my first Walker mower. :)

walk 11.jpg

walk 3.jpg

walk 8.jpg

walk 7.jpg

walk 4.jpg

walk 10.jpg

walk 5.jpg

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Sweet! It may be your first Walker, but I guarantee it won't be your last :D
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  3. grass4633

grass4633 LawnSite Member

Nice mower. What did u pay for it? I just bought one here in Indiana it cost $15,795 plus tax.

4. BTM Lawn Maintenance L.L.C

BTM Lawn Maintenance L.L.C LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet !!! fix the pix though..just got dizzy :dizzy:Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

5. ClassicLawnCareInc

Lol I dont know how to fix the pic, Ill try to though.

The mower with the quick height adjust option and the plastic bin inserts was 16,900.00 no tax b/c I bought it in Delaware.

6. raish05

raish05 LawnSite Member

good choice you will love it. we have 2 of them never had any problems best mower and easy on fuel

7. ClassicLawnCareInc

I haven't figured out how to correct these pics.

8. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

$17000 for a "42in mower? Other than being good baggers, why in the heck are walkers that expensive. The ones ive seen leave a center stripe and arent that fast. Whats the $10,000 advantage over other commercial mowers?

9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure what mower that is comparable can be found for $7,000. That's in the price range of mid-level stand on mowers. Plus his is diesel which adds $4,000 over the cost of a regular Walker. Exmark Navigators are at the same price point as Walkers, and Lazer Zs are too when you add a grass catcher. Pretty much any decent commercial zero turn with a bagger is over $10k. Then you start adding things like a diesel engine, and the fact that it's a front mount deck, and it starts adding up.

10. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

LOVE the machine!!!! My absolute all time favorite... Does Walker still offer the two wheel back wheel still? I used to see that all the time and now I don't....