• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

our new exmark 60 inch z

THEGOLDPRO

LawnSite Fanatic
sup guys just picked her up the other day pics kinda suck from my camera phone, only thing i hate about it is the seat, im going to be replacing it with the nice full suspension seat very soon as this one is hard as a rock, lol

lawntimenosee

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice! I like the fact the full frame Lazers have the wider tires than the HP.

I agree with you on the hard seat thing.
Bad part is my dealer quoted me around 500 bucks for the full suspension seat :(

Uranus

LawnSite Bronze Member
Very nice. I picked up mine on thursday. I wanna tear it down the driveway since the yard is still to wet.

Hope she makes you handfulls of money

TheLawnBarber

LawnSite Senior Member
It just makes me wanna cry, I want one of those so bad. I'm already sick of standing on a mid-size half the day.

OP
THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO

LawnSite Fanatic
haha yeah its a nice mower for sure, it will make me tons of money, i replaced my old scag turf tiger, its much better,.

OP
THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO

LawnSite Fanatic
28 kawi. and yeah i feel you for right now i just look at it in the garage, lol

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Sweet! the pictures say it all. wait until the first times you engage the blades and throw some grass. You will want to scream! Just knowing that you are blasting grass with YOUR new Lazer. Keep it up!

Mowman16

LawnSite Senior Member
NICE, you will love it. I got mine a few weeks ago.

RedMax Man

LawnSite Platinum Member
Your gonna enjoy riding that beautiful mower.