Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep, got a ford!

just put new stock tires on it (it had 285/75/16's) on it that made the whole truck/ steering shake at 40 mph!!

so far we found it needs a front bearing, the exhaust manifold gasket or manifold needs replacing, the power mirrors need replacing, and the exhaust pipes that are custom is rotting away,

opinions?

· Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys!

we plan to get a regular hitch on it. we paid $5300, a little over blue book, but finding a 4x4 was so hard in our price range without 180k miles hahah

its got a 114k!

· Registered
5,613 Posts
Nice truck, put a hitch on there and re-pipe it with a Magnaflow system and it'll sound mean.

· Registered
685 Posts
yep, got a ford!

just put new stock tires on it (it had 285/75/16's) on it that made the whole truck/ steering shake at 40 mph!!

so far we found it needs a front bearing, the exhaust manifold gasket or manifold needs replacing, the power mirrors need replacing, and the exhaust pipes that are custom is rotting away,

opinions?
only opinions I have is give it back and buy a chevy
Posted via Mobile Device

· Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YEAHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOO!!!

we bought it and we love it, so no thanks, I'll take the number one selling truck 33 years running and be happier than u bow-tie loving......

· Registered
1,269 Posts
YEAHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOO!!!

we bought it and we love it, so no thanks, I'll take the number one selling truck 33 years running and be happier than u bow-tie loving......
I have Ford and Chevy, I like them both but Ford has never out sold GM trucks the only reason they can make that claim is because Chevy and GMC have different names if you add the sales of Chevy and GMC (sence they are the exact same truck) GM trucks out sold Ford trucks by about 300,000 last year and have done so just about every year before that!

· Registered
1,417 Posts
But who got buy with out any federal bail out money. nice truck i would just put a regular muffler and the trailer hitch, and you would be set.
TRUE THAT! i have a dodge and i hate that they are owned pretty much by the government. THANK GOD FORD TOOK NO MONEY. the next truck im buying is a f-250. Go ford. Chevy can go suck camel dick

sorry, i got a little excited there. haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.