Our New Wall/step Light Fixture

Discussion in 'Frog Lights' started by Frog Lights LLC, Nov 10, 2007.

1. OP
    OP
    Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

Thanks for the comments on our "Wall Eye" product ! I think it really is a great item. Take a look at our LED paver lights. There is nothing of that quality available on the market. No cutting, low power drain, long life.
    We finally had the basic website updated with a new version. We now can start uploading information on our product line. Over the last year we have reduced the SKU's and improved the quality of the merchandise. Every item we will offer is made of the the best materials that were available. Origianal designs with lifetime warranty !
    Frog Lights, LLC has some high end items coming that have never been seen before. We have new fountain lights, well lights with covers, spots, paths,LED's, many more. They will be announced soon. If you sign into the website and mention you are a lawnsite member contractor a further discount will be offered to you. Prices on the web are retail unless you sign in as a contractor that we verify. If there is no distribution in your area we will sell direct. Frog Lights, LLC is also now selling transformers, wire, and wire connectors at discount.
    I am sorry for not being more attentive to this site but I have been preoccupied since my wife contracted cancer. Please feel free to contact me directly. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.
    Noel, Frog Lights, LLC
    Lawnsite sponsor

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Noel, how about some technical specifications and photometrics on those fixtures? One can hardly begin to specify them into a design when you don't know how they will perform.

Thanks.