Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share a picture of our completed pond, lawn looks a bit raggy but is starting to grow. Fish are happy and have already produced offspring. NO I did not install it myself. I hired Decker's Landscaping (local LCO) because I have observed his work on properties near the lawns I maintain and was impressed.

BobR

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
N.H.BOY said:
What do you do with the fish when it frezzes in the winter up in N.Y.??? Fish Sticks :p
Got a couple of options, attach an option to my circulator pump that returns the water directly back into the pond at pressure - that keeps a hole in the ice allowing the bad gasses to escape and the fishes happy or purchase a heater unit that also keeps a hole in the ice - Havent made up my mind which route to take at this time. Dont need Fish Stix wife wouldnt be too happy.

BobR

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drew Gemma said:
did they cover the whole liner with that smaller stone all the way to the bottom. and how deep is that
Yes the entire liner is covered with #2 washed stone. 30" at the deepest point.

BobR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.