1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

P.G. Magnum sprayer upgrade and Auto Pilot

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SpreadNSpray, Sep 18, 2008.

1. SpreadNSpray

SpreadNSpray LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

P.G. Magnum sprayer upgrade sprays up to 14' wide and gets 65,000+ square feet per tank.
    $95.00 shipped

P.G. Mag Auto Pilot Locks the spray lever ON to free up your left hand to use the Permagreen controls while moving.

$31.95 shipped

Both shipped $120.00

For use on the Magnum only

029.JPG

pgmagautopilot 002.JPG

Monroe74 likes this.
  2. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

How do the spray arms attach to whats already there? (It looks liek you replace the narrow spray heads with this device) Are they easy to take off & put back on? Also, how do you get good coverage with this setup? I would definately like to know more about this & hear some feedback from people who have purchased this.

Chris

3. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Judging by no comments from anyone (not even the poster) this must be a bad setup.....lost interest, sorry.

Chris

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I do like the Auto-Pilot. Works well, and is of better quality than the OEM lever.

These levers are simply bicycle brake levers......So, to compare....the OEM is the brake lever you'd find on a K-Mart 10 speed. The Auto-Pilot is the brake lever you'd see on a $2K Cannondale.

If I had a LOT of big acreage to spray, this upgrade would be very nice.

SpreadNSpray, will you be coming out with a kit to retrofit a wand sprayer to the Magnums?

5. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

neat idea how is the flow?