1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

P.J. do you have any pics?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by cajuncutter, May 3, 2004.

1. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

I went to the web site as soon as I got off the phone with Lonnie last week. Basically I am getting the last Hog you all have there and going to convert it to a suped up Shortcut:D . Anyway You all no longer have pictures of the Shortcut or the Hog, for apparent reasons. Anyway Do you have any? I am having a hard time finding any pictures of the Hog. By the way before I convert it, the dealer (a friend of mine) that I am getting the mower through already wants me to do a hog job. I can not wait to get that thing there. Lite a fire under their behinds up there and hurry up and ship that bad boy down here to Louisiana:)

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Let me look around in this computer ..... if I dont I can ask someone that does know where there are some.

Pj

3. cajuncutter

Thanx. It has been a while since I have seen one. It may be possible I will be the only one in this area that will have one. I hope it bush hogs well, if so I may try to market that service

4. cajuncutter

Waiting, waiting waiting, tapping fingers, trying not to loose it...hummmmmmmmmmm
    Where my pictures:mad: :p

5. cajuncutter

Better yet wheres my mower? It should have been here Friday evening shortly after I got off the phone with Lonnie. Tell him if it aint here this afternoon he is FIRED:D

ok ok just kidding...this is worst than watching a 5 year old looking at presents under the christmas tree on christmas eve...me excited:D

6. cajuncutter

It all was a joke. I hope by my last post not being posted was because it has not been gotten to not becasue you though i was serious.

7. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I think your in new mower withdrawal !!!
    I do not have anything in my inbox from my picture connection... I will look into it some more tomorrow.

Pj

8. cajuncutter

You got nooooooo idea;)

9. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

hustler hog.......

kenny

hog.jpg

10. cajuncutter

That is like the only picture I could find about 3 days ago. I searched high and low and that was it!! low res and not much detail there :(