Lawn Care Forum banner

P Lawnscapes Equipment

28K views 142 replies 19 participants last post by  Pressedun 
#1 ·
Well 2010 was my first year and it went much better than I had anticipated... have a few decent pictures of my equipment. I'd like to take better ones once the snow melts and I'm able to clean everything up nicely.

First two are of my 2005 Chevy and the wooden sides I built.

Next two, '97 Ram 2500 I bought in September, body is in pretty rough shape but it's an absolute workhorse. Love the power and the plow!

Last is 36" Exmark, brand new in 2010 and runs like a champ.

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks man, think I'm going to paint the wooden sides black then put the logo on the wood. It's a huge space and it'll be easy remove from the truck later on. Then perhaps get the Dodge painted and get the logo on that one too.

#9 ·
Yeah I like having it all the way from the bedrails to the roof plus having the wire mesh against the window makes the sides more permanent. However, I'm able throw stuff all the way up to the window without busting it!

#10 ·
What a beautiful day out there! Days like these make it seem like the mowing season isn't that far away...

Cleaned up all of my equipment so here are the pictures!

The garage that is used 90% by me and the other 10% by my girlfriend (all her crap is in the back!)

All of the equipment that makes the money

Handhelds

Toro Snowblower

Very cheap Craftsman Push Mower

And my baby... the Metro

#18 ·
Looks Nice thats what I started out with but only with one truck. a walk behind weed wacker hedge trimmer chain saw etc..... wait until you get a rider so much easier ......
Luckily I have a back up truck in case the Chevy goes down. Purchases for this year include trailer, stick edger and tailgate spreader!
Posted via Mobile Device

#24 ·
Looks nice, I really like the exmark.
Dude ....you own a lot of equipment for only being 15 and 13 accounts ....
The correct spelling on that Honda oddsey .....:p is Honda Odyssey ...
Also .... you have to be 18 years old to spread fert ! ....(in any state) .
Just FYI ....:p:p:p:p (everybody is bigger than life ...Online :p )

Your Signature:
Ryan- 15 years old- 13 accounts-
Exmark Metro Hp 48 15
BillyGoat 33 13
Ferris 32 14
Toro 21s X3
Redmax BCZ2401s, Redmax HE225f, Redmax EBZ7100 Shindaiwa T231, Kawasaki KRB300 Sthil BG55
Lesco Spreader
1999 Honda Oddsey
6X10 trailer

#25 ·
Dude ....you own a lot of equipment for only being 15 and 13 accounts ....
The correct spelling on that Honda oddsey .....:p is Honda Odyssey ...
Also .... you have to be 18 years old to spread fert ! ....(in any state) .
Just FYI ....:p:p:p:p (everybody is bigger than life ...Online :p )

Your Signature:
Ryan- 15 years old- 13 accounts-
Exmark Metro Hp 48 15
BillyGoat 33 13
Ferris 32 14
Toro 21s X3
Redmax BCZ2401s, Redmax HE225f, Redmax EBZ7100 Shindaiwa T231, Kawasaki KRB300 Sthil BG55
Lesco Spreader
1999 Honda Oddsey
6X10 trailer
Dang man I wish I had a damn Honda Odyssey to pull my equipment around in. Think of how many illegals I could hire dude! 8 passanger van baby, think bout it! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.