Lawn Care Forum banner
41 - 60 of 143 Posts
Nice, I am not over your way too much but I will keep my eye out. Those sideboards will look sweet painted like that once they are on the truck

Those look really nice Travis. I definitely need to do that to mine. I should have the last couple days, but I didn't think about it until it was too late. Hopefully it'll be warm enough in another couple weeks to get it done.

By the way, what kind of primer and paint did you use?
Timmy gunna be putting your "chick magnets" back on:laugh:

Discussion starter · #43 ·
Nice, I am not over your way too much but I will keep my eye out. Those sideboards will look sweet painted like that once they are on the truck

Timmy gunna be putting your "chick magnets" back on:laugh:
Thanks Brad, I don't venture your way too much either. I stick to right along Route 8 mostly.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Had issues with my plow controller about a week and a half ago, had the ability to move the plow up, left and right but not down. Found out it was the controller so I ended up replacing the joystick one with a hand held controller, we'll see if I like it (might have to wait til next winter of course).

And mounted...

Before I ever started plowing I thought I would like joysticks better but handhelds are so much nicer. I keep it in my right hand at all times I also shift with my right hand and the left hand does steering

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Thats Exactly what i do. Hey Preston you have any pictures of lawns you stripe ? I have done a lawn in gibsonia its to far for me. But I do not want to refer someone unless I know you can do a nice job? got any pictures of striping?
I could run out and take one for ya, I'm sure the stripes are still on a few lawns I do. I certainly can do a nice job, been striping for 6ish years. Where in Gibsonia? Where are you? Might be able to throw you a lawn as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Before I ever started plowing I thought I would like joysticks better but handhelds are so much nicer. I keep it in my right hand at all times I also shift with my right hand and the left hand does steering
That's exactly what I thought, good to know you like em better and I'm sure I'll end up shifting and using plow controls with one hand.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #51 ·
Thats Exactly what i do. Hey Preston you have any pictures of lawns you stripe ? I have done a lawn in gibsonia its to far for me. But I do not want to refer someone unless I know you can do a nice job? got any pictures of striping?
Travis is the name... :)

If you want, PM me the details and maybe your cell.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #55 ·
Absolutely, have had the truck filled up to the top of those boards countless times, its amazing how much you can fit in there with the sides on.
Posted via Mobile Device

41 - 60 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.