Lawn Care Forum banner
101 - 120 of 143 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
I was. In the morning I was going to pick up stone for a job I was doing all day. Then I was going back to school this evening and you were looking down trimming. I was going to stop and say hi but I was already past before I realized it was you and I was in the wrong lane.
Haha nice, got so much on my mind during the day I barely even pay attention to anything around me! Next time you see me, stop by!
Posted via Mobile Device

I completely understand! I get in the zone when I mow. It was by chance that I saw your truck both times

Yeah my truck sticks out a bit, have your boards on?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yup! I still have the boards on! Both times were completely lucky that I saw you and you were busy both times!

Discussion starter · #105 ·
Certainly was lucky, probably wouldn't have seen me a few minutes earlier or later! I'll try to pay attention more...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

I am working on the rock tomorrow again so if your running the same thursday route that you were last week I will have to keep an eye out for you!

When I saw that picture I knew exactly where that was! Kind of funny to see lawns on this site that you know.

Yeah man, weird isn't it? A nice green lawn on a busy busy road!
Posted via Mobile Device
That would be a great place for a yard sign! I cut one right on wildwood but it has large bushes and you cant see the yard from the street. Doesnt look half as nice as yours!

I just checked out your website and it looks good! I realized that the small mower you have on the front page I have on my business card.

Discussion starter · #120 ·
Ha nice man, pretty generic lawn mower icon I'd assume and thanks on the website. I see you have one too, they're certainly necessary!
Posted via Mobile Device

101 - 120 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.