• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

P. Services equipment photos

OP
P.Services

P.Services

LawnSite Fanatic
Still the same old 332 these days. Thinking about getting a 333d or trying a cat out but I have a few more important purchases to make before that day comes.
Posted via Mobile Device

DLONGLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
post some pictures!!! we all loved your equpment and i love the green chevy! i still debate whether or not to paint all my trucks like that

OP
P.Services

P.Services

LawnSite Fanatic
That was a 40 yard mulch job. The pic doesn't do the steepness of that hill justice. I just think that photo turned out really well with the way the sun was shining on it. Most people think it was enhanced or filter but it wasn't. The mulch just pops in it.

Bought a ditch witch sk755 that has turned about to be a great little tool to have.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
P.Services

P.Services

LawnSite Fanatic
hows that gas kodiak...pic looks sweet, should be in a catalog
Yeah I need to put my name on it because I know someone is going to steal it.

The gas kodiak was given to a buddy of mine to rob parts off and the bed was sold for alarm near what I paid for it 5 years ago. Never again will I own a gas truck that size.
Posted via Mobile Device

Triple L

LawnSite Senior Member
Yeah I need to put my name on it because I know someone is going to steal it.

The gas kodiak was given to a buddy of mine to rob parts off and the bed was sold for alarm near what I paid for it 5 years ago. Never again will I own a gas truck that size.
Posted via Mobile Device
Really? Guys talk about how awesome the gas f650 is, what didn't you like?
Posted via Mobile Device