1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

PA - Thinking of Selling Ferris 3200Z - 38hrs.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by freedm2, Mar 27, 2020.

1. freedm2

freedm2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

I'm thinking of selling my 3 year old Ferris 3200Z with 38 hrs. It's the 37 EFI Vanguard and the 61" deck. As you can imagine it's like brand-new. Even though it manual says oil changes @ 500 hrs. I've changed the oil with Mobile 1 15w-50 two times since owning it. The only thing that hasn't been serviced yet is the oil change in the hydros. Preparing to do that now.

Any idea what this unit would be worth in south-east PA? I've only used it for my personal yard.

Selling to either switch to service OR get a stand-on.

2. Snapper Pro

Snapper Pro LawnSite Member

3. Snapper Pro

I’ve had 2 of those units I sell an buy new every 2 years been running Ferris for yrs I normally have bout 1200 hrs or so last one I sold for $6500 just recently what did you pay for it when you purchased it?

4. OP
    OP
    freedm2

freedm2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

I paid $11K.

5. matt-max

matt-max LawnSite Member

bought a new 3200Z 61 with 37hp efi and oil guard last year for $9400.
    we'd probably spend around $7k for a slightly used one.
    please let me know once you decide upon a price.
    thanks

Cam15 likes this.
  6. Snapper Pro

7. Snapper Pro

Man that was a deal $9400 for brand new one.I just bought a new one out the door it was 12800 but I did get like $800 off cause bought 2 of them got fleet pricing

8. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Ark

3 years & 38 hrs, holy Batman. Is you yard about 1000 square ft.?

Garrett1234 likes this.
  9. Garrett1234

Garrett1234 LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking the same exact thing. How’s that possible. Instead of “hey look at those stripes”.......it’s more like “hey look at that stripe”.

10. OP
    OP
    freedm2

freedm2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

The first year I had it my yard had a lot of construction and disturbance. Not a lot to mow. The last 2 years been doing a lot of projects so I was often going 2 weeks between cuts. Property is 3 ac. I like commercial toys.

Someone mentioned 6k. No way. There have been huge price increases since I bought and only real change is suspension seat which doesn’t mean much on Ferris.