1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Pants

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by River Hill, Mar 16, 2000.

1. Dingo

Dingo LawnSite Member
    from TN

wear pants? haha your joking right. I will only wear shorts i brake a sweat just loading the trailer in the morning. I think i would have to get my clients to take me to the hospital if i had pants on all day. I go through atleast 3 work shirts a day

2. Dingo

Dingo LawnSite Member
    from TN

yeah i think ill put some pants on the next time a jump into the back of the trailer to shovel some hot mulch out.

3. manr

manr Guest

Shorts is the only way to go <p>If your legs get all cut up you don't know how to trim. Sure I catch a rock in the leg now an then but what the heck. It only hurts for a little while.

4. bw

bw LawnSite Member

i mow only part time, and only where shorts and tennis shoes, if i go full time, i'll where some of those nike hiking boots and shorts, i rarely injure myself from stuff being kicked up.

5. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

In the early spring i wear sweats, then i wear shorts with logo, T-shirt with logo, and baseball style cap, later in the fall i go back to sweats. Its so hot and muggy where i am shorts is the only way to go, my legs do get a few cuts and scratches on them but no long jeans for me.<p>----------<br>Mark's Mowing Service<br>

6. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

In the early spring i wear sweats, then in late spring i go with shorts, T-shirt with logo, and baseball style hat with logo. It is just to darn hot and muggy where i am, my legs get alittle nicked but the shorts are well worth it.<p>----------<br>Mark's Mowing Service<br>

7. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I always wear long pants.Over here,snakes <br>are a real problem and I like to take <br>precautions in case I run into a Taipan or<br>something.I found that most of the rocks<br>and crap that shoots out from a trimmer<br>usually hits me in the face anyway.Im now<br>growing a beard. :)